Sarah Howard Photography
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Website Use
Use of our site includes accessing or browsing.
Intellectual Property Rights; Authorised & Unauthorised Use of Images & Content.
All images and text contained on this website remain the property of Sarah Howard Photography and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, projected, or used in any way without express written permission. The only exception to this applies to registered commercial clients who may download watermarked review-res images from the Stock library solely for comping purposes.
Various tracking systems may be in place at any time to identify unauthorised use. Unauthorised users agree that they will be liable for a standard £150 + VAT minimum administration charge per image plus reproduction fees at the sole discretion of Sarah Howard Photography.
Website Orders & Payments
When you place a order on our website, we will e-mail you to acknowledge receipt of your order and payment.
All payments on this website are processed automatically via Stripe. Stripe offers an industry standard secure on-line payments system. You can use any credit or debit card to pay via Stripe and can even make payments if you do not have an account. UK cheques and bank transfers can also be accepted as a method of payment. Please contact me if you would like to pay using either of these systems.
Your order will be suitably packaged to prevent damage during transit. Items will be packaged in the following ways:
Photographic print orders will be packaged flat, wrapped in cellophane, bubble wrapped for protection and despatched in a corrugated two part box.
Framed print orders will be bubble wrapped, and packaged within protective cardboard
Book orders will be protected in a cardboard book mailer or bubble wrap
Calendars will be packaged in a board backed envelope
If you have any questions relating to the packaging of orders, please contact me.
Processing & Delivery
I endeavour to despatch all print orders within 10 working days of placing an order. If for any reason there is a delay, I will contact you by email to advise. In practice the majority of orders are despatched in less than 10 working days.
Delivery is priced as stated for all UK orders. Photographic prints are despatched either by Royal Mail or courier, depending on size. You will be emailed to advise when your print has been shipped.
At present, I can only process orders to UK addresses. If you would like to order an item to be delivered to an international address please contact us for shipping costs and information.
I take pride in both in the quality of the prints and in the efficiency with which I process orders, however, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your order please contact me to describe the imperfection(s) and return the item(s) in as-new condition within 7 days of receipt. Upon receipt and after satisfactory inspection of imperfection(s) you will be offered a choice of either a replacement, or a full refund.
Workshop Terms & Conditions of booking…
1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated is required to confirm a booking. Please refer to the booking form for details of how to pay. You will receive confirmation by email. An invoice will be sent to request the balance up to 30 days before the workshop commencement date. If the balance does not reach us by the date specified in our confirmation, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
2. If you are booking within two weeks of the start date, please make payment in full with your completed booking form.
Cancellation of booking
1. If you wish to cancel a workshop booking you must advise me in writing at least 14 days before the workshop commencement date. The date the letter/email is received will be used to determine whether a refund will be made. If you cancel the workshop less than 14 days before the beginning of the workshop you will be are liable for the full cost of the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
2. Group workshops will only operate with a minimum of five photographers. In the event of your workshop being canceled by Sarah Howard due to there being less than five participants your payment will be refunded in full including your deposit.
Changes to workshops and workshop cancellation
1. Image Seen trading under Sarah Howard Photography, reserves the right to cancel any workshop and should this happen, we will contact you as soon as possible. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control we may give less than 14 days notice. In the event of any cancellation by ourselves we will offer either a full refund or a place on an alternative workshop. If the alternative workshop is cheaper, we will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the difference.
2. Image Seen trading under Sarah Howard Photography reserves the right to make changes to the workshop advertised. Should this unlikely event occur, we will contact you to advise you of the workshop changes, and you will have the option of accepting or rejecting the change. If you choose to reject, you will be refunded in full for the workshop or you can transfer the payment you have already made to another Image Seen Workshop.
3.We will supply you with more details of the workshop itinerary before the workshop but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc.
If you have any special dietary, or other, requests, you should inform us at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are no met.
1.It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved. Customers should have adequate insurance in place for the duration of the course and the activities undertaken. The insurance should cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses, personal accident, injury and death. In addition you should be insured against loss of or damage to baggage and personal possessions including all your camera equipment. All applicants participate at their own risk and Image Seen accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property.
2. Sarah Howard Photography, in association with Image Seen, does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness unless this arises from the negligent act and/or omission of Sarah Howard Photography employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
3. Sarah Howard Photography does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including camera equipment, during a course or workshop.
4. We are unable to accept bookings from persons under 18 years old, unless accompanied by a fully paying adult
5. By signing the booking form, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the form does so on behalf of all the other individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
All Contracts made between Sarah Howard Photography or Image Seen trading under Sarah Howard Photography and you is governed by the laws of England. You accept that the total liability to you on any matter whatsoever relating to the Contract or on any consequential loss relating to the Contract cannot exceed the total Contract price. Any dispute arising from the Contract must be confirmed by you in writing within 30 days. In the first instance you agree that you and we shall try to reach an amicable settlement via agreement or mediation; if these fail the dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.